Providing supplemental oxygen to those that need it is an essential element
of emergency care.
is designed to provide an understanding of how to safely handle and administer
oxygen in various settings. Key topics discussed in the
- The components that make up a supplemental oxygen system.
- The various types of supplemental oxygen devices.
- Important safety, storage, service, and maintenance steps regarding the
use of supplemental oxygen systems.
- The importance of supplemental oxygen in the care of victims of sudden
illness or injury.
- Using supplemental oxygen equipment when providing care for a breathing
or nonbreathing victim
Click Here To See Our Class Schedule or to Register